quinta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2013

Telling a story

Eng
And with the frst Autumm leaves and rains, so comes new inspiration.

In the images below I show you a few sketches, pencil and later artine of my new story.

I always have my childhood and teeneager memories of the great animatons that I've seen the. And of course, of the more recent ones. So 'm here trying to recreate a bit of everything I love. Hoping that there is not too much info and visual elements in the overall illustrations...

I apologive for the lack of light/quality in the images, at first I was'nt even thinking of posting these first steps..but I later reconsidered. It's a good idea to show also my pencil art ^^.

Por
E com as primeiras folhas de outono e as chuvas, vem uma nova inspiração.

Nas imagens abaixo mostro alguns esboços, lápis e artline, da minha nova história.
 

Tendo sempre presente as memórias das grandes animações que vi na minha infância e adolescência, e claro, as mais recentes, tentei recriar um pouco de tudo que mais amei. Espero que não tenha exagerado na quantidade de informação e elementos visuais nas ilustrações ..

Peço desculpas pela falta de luz/qualidade nas imagens, inicialmente nem pensei em postar estes primeiros passos .. mas depois reconsiderei. É uma boa ideia para mostrar a arte do lápis^^.



Eng
Sketch of the second board, with starting artline in blue and dark brown watercolor nº2 brush


Eng
 Sketch of the third board


  Eng
 Sketch of the second and third board, with starting artline in blue and dark brown watercolor nº2 brush

  
Eng
Finalyzed artlines of three boards in blue and dark brown watercolor nº2 brush

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário