segunda-feira, 27 de maio de 2013

I´m more of a "man" than you are!


english
This illustration came to my mind after a some funny situations with friends, about the strength of a woman nowadays, how the men are more relaxed about their masculinity, and of course, the result of a growing trend, one that I am greatly fan of: tattoing and piercing. Yes,this COULD be an exact picture of myself, minus all the tatoo. None the less, there is one that I DO have...hihi. The rest are all in my mind.

In a resume: this is one of my inner Selma, one of many and that I will illustrate all in the near future.

Hope you like this funny caricature of me! xoxo


português
Esta ilustração veio à minha mente depois de algumas situações engraçadas com os amigos, sobre a força de uma mulher hoje em dia, como os homens são mais relaxados sobre sua masculinidade, e, claro, o resultado de uma tendência crescente, da qual eu sou : tattoing e piercing. Sim, esta poderia ser uma imagem exacta da minha pessoa, menos todas aquelas tatoos. No entanto, há uma que eu tenho ... hihi. O resto está tudo na minha mente.

Em resumo: esta é uma das minhas Selmas interiores, uma de muitas e que eu vou ilustrar num futuro próximo.

Espero que gostem desta minha caricatura engraçada! xoxo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário